Wash Down Hose Reel with Standard Rose Head Gun
- Spring-loaded latch mechanisms allow complete positive hose retractions every time.
- Ground edge drive springs minimise fractures found in conventional slit edge springs.
- Full flow shaft and swivel ensure no water pressure drop or restriction of flow.
- De-clutching arbour eliminates the possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding of the reel spool.
- Hose changes are made easier on open reels as the reel does not need to be pre-tensioned.
- Metal reels are either steel powder coated or stainless steel (304) for maximum working life.
- A variety of mounting options available.
- Material: Standard powder-coated steel.
- NB: Installation must comply with local water authority codes. Isolation controls and check valves not included.
- NB: Minimum 3-bar pressure is recommended to provide reasonable washing performance.