Ecostore, 1 Door Digital Stainless Steel
Refrigerator, 670lt (0/+6) R290
Superficial Cosmetic Scratch to front door otherwise a new and unused fridge with 2 years warranty
Full door refrigerator with internal and external structure in 430
AISI stainless steel; external back panel in galvanized steel and
bottom panel in anti-corrosive material. Digital control with
cabinet temperature display and setting and manual activation
of defrost cycle. Fully compliant HACCP digital controls include
visible alarms. Optimized back to front forced air flow provides
even temperature distribution and fast cooling in any conditions.
Fitted with 75 mm-thick cyclopentane insulating foam. On-site
reversible door features lock and door microswitch to switch off
the fan when the door is opened. Hidden evaporator to
guarantee higher storage capacity and less corrosion problems.
Built-in refrigeration unit; ventilated operation; automatic
defrost and evaporation of defrost water. Operating
temperature: 0/+6 °C. For ambient temperatures up to 43 °C.
CFC and HCFC free. R290a gas in refrigeration circuit.
Supplied with n. 3×2/1GN Rilsan coated grids and n. 3 sets of 2
stainless steel grid runners. Mounted on wheels and equipped
with UK plug
• Right hinged full door.
• Digital control with cabinet temperature display
and setting and manual activation of defrost cycle.
Fully compliant HACCP digital controls include
• Large storage area suitable to contain 2/1 GN grids
or shelves on anti-tilt runners.
• Optimized back to front forced air flow provide
even temperature distribution and fast cooling in
• Automatic defrost.
• Internal structure with numerous charging
positions available to host grids, ensuring higher
net capacity and a greater storage space.
• Operating temperatures can be adjusted from 0 to
+6 °C to suit both meat and dairy storage
• Cabinet fitted with up to 75 mm thickness of
cyclopentane insulation for best insulating
performance with 100% environmental protection
(thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K).
• Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic
gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy
consumption and ease of cleaning.
• Cleaning-free condenser: the structure of the wire
frame condenser prevents dust and grease
accumulation thus avoiding periodical cleaning
operations and reducing energy consumption.
• Automatic evaporation of the defrosting water by
hot gas on the top for energy saving.
• 60 mm-thick insulation covering the evaporator
can be easily removed with a single operation.
• Rilsan coated grids for improved protection.
• Hidden evaporator thus guaranteeing higher
storage capacity and less corrosion problems.
• CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant
type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane).
Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest
environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green
house and ozone depletion effects.
• Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
• This appliance is intended for use in ambient
temperatures up to 40°C.
• Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from
a single sheet.
• External back panel in galvanized steel.
• Stainless steel runners and supports easily
• Anti-corrosion bottom avoids any damage that
may be caused to the cabinet by aggressive
detergents employed to clean the floors.
• Lockable door.
• Door switch stops the fan when door is opened to
avoid cold air exiting the cell, thus saving energy.
• CFC and HCFC-free insulation.
• Doors are self-closing and can be fully opened up