Double skin hood with zero lime device and Clear Blue filtering system. Integral detergent and rinse aid dispensers. 80 Racks per Hour. No ventilation hood is needed with this energy efficient machine.
• Built-in high efficiency Energy Saving Device (ESD) transfers the heat captured inside the machine to the incoming cold water before entering the boiler, thus saving energy; no ventilation hood is needed for the machine (depending on local regulation and conditional on compliance with VDI 2052).
• ZERO LIME Device ensures total scale removal from the boiler, the hydraulic circuits and the washing chamber allowing ultimate performances and lower energy consumption thanks to the high-efficiency heating element.
• CLEAR BLUE advanced filtering system provides cleaner wash water and higher active detergent thus ensuring better washing performances and
lower running costs.
• Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption. • Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming cold water to a minimum of 84 °C for sanitizing
rinse. No external boiler is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network’s water pressure.
• Green light of “WASH SAFE CONTROL” confirms that items have been rinsed properly. • Unique temperature interlock guarantees required
temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Slanted wash arms and sloped ceiling to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing
ideal washing results.
• Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
• Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
• State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
• Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and
• Boiler power setting from control panel to facilitate technician’s operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine
• Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
• IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
• NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN 10512 compliant.
• Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1.440 dishes (High productivity mode) easy to switch to 63 racks or 1.134 dishes (NSF/ANSI 3 mode) by
pressing a button.
• 45/84/150 seconds cycles (High productivity mode); 57/84/150 seconds cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
• Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series Stainless steel.
• Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
• Double skin insulated hood.
• Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
• Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
• Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation and Energy Management device.
• Element protection from dry fire and low water.
• Unit to include drain, detergent and rinse aid dispenser
• 2 of Yellow cutlery container PNC 864242
• 1 of Basket for 18 dinner plates – yellow PNC 867002
• 1 of Basket for 48 small cups or 24 cups – blue PNC 867007